Innovent is a team of organizers, designers, project managers, dreamers, big-thinkers, and innovators. Interested in joining us?
All positions are remote, and may require up to 25% travel.
Director; Events (Engagement Director)
This team member manages the client relationship and overall account. They ensure that appropriate resources are deployed to keep customer satisfied, and work closely with the creative and business development teams to ensure the client is happy. This person works with large complex and strategic accounts.
- Establish and manage project teams, by setting clear and measurable expectations, driving communications to all team members involved (internal and external) and ensuring accounts are on track and on budget. Work with leadership to identify resources (roles & responsibilities) needed for program support.
- Work with multiple accounts and function as the main contact on assigned accounts.
- Contribute to the growth of our specific assigned vertical market segments through thought leadership, planning and account planning activities.
- Ensure the successful management of all communications, both internal and external related to
- Provide clear direction, information and expectations to team members, vendors, suppliers and
- Ensure all account relationships on track. This includes successful relationship building, program execution and delivery on customer service imperatives.
- Ensure quality control and highest possible output for all deliverables.
- Anticipate and closely manage potential obstacles, builds back-up plans, and escalates as needed to
- Manage overall profitability of individual programs as well as specific account assignments.
- Provide reports on key account relationships to senior leadership. Prepare all account updates including quarterly account plans including sales forecasts, staffing and resource needs and business development plans, related to individual accounts.
- Set the bar by example and operate at the highest level of the value chain by delivering exceptional strategic, creative and operational excellence with the highest degree of customer service.
- Stay current on industry trends, event marketing activities and general marketing practices.
- Work with Leadership team and determine specific growth targets and metrics. Identify new business opportunities on assigned targets.
- Identify new business opportunities on assigned targets.
- Associates degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience within marketing or event industry.
- Strategic account management experience is required.
- Must be skilled and successful in conducting strategic discussions at the highest possible level within a client organization in order to build relationships and deliver on a value-added proposition with both internal team members and external partners and clients.
- Strong project and team leadership skills are required.
- Ability to track and manage teams allocation/reallocation of hours and efforts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the proven ability to present to a wide range of C-level audiences.
- Flexible with a positive can-do attitude and an ability to anticipate needs – client and team members.
We’re always looking for talented creators to join our team. As a designer at innovent, you will be working for a wide variety of clients across digital and print media. To be successful in this position, you’ll need to be a self-starter and capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas from concept to completion. Our design work ranges from logo and identity design to websites and large environment design at convention spaces across the country.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and XD
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print and the web
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Excellent eye for detail
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
At Innovent, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status and other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Ready to join the team? Let’s connect!
1920 N. Coit Road
Richardson, TX 75080
If you prefer to contact us via email, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
1920 North Coit Suite 200-167
Richardson, Texas 75080