The Event Continuum allows for agile development of event strategy and execution to meet business needs. We combine best practices with event-specific customization to design a connected and cohesive experience for your attendees—from pre-event, to onsite, to post-event. Innovent equips you with the tools needed to ensure your message leaves a lasting impression on attendees well beyond the close of the event.
Event Messaging Architecture (EMA)
The EMA is the backbone of the story we will construct to ensure your audience connects with the strategic messages that are critical to your event’s success. Innovent works with you to establish an event promotion plan using the Event Messaging Architecture.
We start by identifying three key messages:
- Why should an attendee come to the event?
- What is the anchor message that is relayed throughout the event?
- What should the attendee leave the event with?
Using these key messages as a guide, we build your story and infuse it throughout every aspect of the event, connecting your audience to your brand in a way that ensures attendees are present and engaged and not just warming seats.
Messaging + Communication Strategy
Effective communication is driven by the purpose of the event. What must change and who needs to be reached so as to bring about change? Within the overall event strategy, the communication strategy defines how to capture the attention of the target audiences and convey a compelling event/campaign message.
- Set the communication goal and objectives
- Develop key messages that effectively speak to target audiences
- Identify effective communication channels, techniques and tools
- Deliver communication strategy
Branding + Creative Design
Understanding how critical event branding is to the event experience, we utilize the depth of knowledge and insights captured through your Event Messaging Architecture and existing guidelines to create an immersive and memorable experience. We develop a compelling event-specific brand identity that creates an emotional connection and reinforces your company’s strategic messages with your audience throughout the event journey.
- Develop a brand board to set the tone for all pre-event, onsite and post event experiences
- Create brand assets for emails, registration website, onsite collateral, event dress and any relevant event materials
- Ensure brand integrity across all mediums
- Implement brand strategy for General Session show graphics, event dress and overall onsite experience
- Oversee onsite AV/production experiences in respect to creative direction
Creating an interconnected online identity plays a crucial role in our marketing efforts. We understand how prominent the digital space is in today’s day and age, and appreciate any digital platform that allows us to promote your event. After determining your goals and considering your audience, we set a unique digital marketing plan in place for optimal engagement.
- Develop a user-friendly website that reflects the event branding and messaging; using SEO, PPC advertising and affiliate marketing when appropriate
- Launch emails that align with the established communication strategy
- Create a social media presence paired with targeted interactions
- Develop an event app to connect with attendees throughout the event
Our production services go far beyond logistics – they transform event sessions into extraordinary experiences for both speakers and attendees. Using innovative technology and experienced support teams, we bring your vision to life in captivating ways.
- Provide renderings and floor plan options that are conducive to overall event objectives
- Manage onsite video, audio and lighting needs
- Deliver technical execution that aligns with branding and messaging initiatives
- Work directly with a creative director to ensure seamless onsite execution